Dermaplaning is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a 10 gauge scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion. It also eliminates superficial vellus hair (peach fuzz) which allows for greater penetration of skincare products and creates a flawless canvas for makeup to glide on smoothly.
This treatment is recommended for all skin types except those with acneic skin and has no down time. Book your appointment today!
30-45 minute treatment: $75
Dermaplaning + 02 Oxygen Facial (1 Hour): $135
Add to 30 min. or 60 min. Facial +$50
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT DERMAPLANING:
- Many people are scared to try dermaplaning because they’re worried their facial hair will grow back thicker and longer than before. However, this is not true!
- The hair on your face is very different to that on your legs so the same rules don’t necessarily apply.
- Superficial vellus hair (the name for clear or white soft fine facial hair) will grow back at the same rate and with the same texture as it was before the treatment.
- This treatment is not painful or scary
- Dermaplaning is recommended to treat dry, rough skin, acne scars, uneven skin tone, large pores, fine lines and unwanted facial